February 12, 2013

Petrolicious | The Testarossa Presence

Growing up in the mid-80's wouldn't necessarily be my choice of eras to be born in if it was determined on what cars were out at the time. The 1980's were such an awkward time for cars. The style, appeal and performance from auto manufacturers just vanished. I guess the same could be said for 1980's fashion.

With such horrendous designs being pumped out of the factories at the time, this gave plenty of room for exotic cars such as the Lamborghini Countach, Ferrari Testarossa and Porsche Turbo to stretch their legs and show their true colors. Like most car-crazed kids born in the 80's, I too had a poster on my wall featuring such cars. Although, now that I'm older, I don't know if I'd actually buy one of those 3 cars if I had the opportunity. With the amount of options that now exist, it would be a tough choice. Then again, I'm no where near that point so who knows what would actually happen. Time will tell...

Here is another well done video by Petrolicious spotlighting one of the three iconic cars...the Ferrari Testarossa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to read your thoughts..