February 6, 2013

Off Seasons Two: Ryan Tuerck Drifts The Wild


There is a lot I like about this video and most of it is derived from it's chaotic simplicity. Formula DRIFT driver Ryan Tuerck rips his Nissan 240 through a narrow and windy area through the woods. You can hear that there are so many times where he is flat out on the throttle while the car is pitched sideways and hitting the edges of the road. 

Another thing I noticed was that there were no noticeable tire marks on the ground from test runs which leads me to believe this was shot in takes but all on the first run. 

It's a rare thing these days for an automotive video to not have any music. I actually liked the fact that I could hear nothing but the car, tires screaming and the echo of the car through the woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to read your thoughts..