January 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday - JUN Super Lemon Civic EK4

Over the past few weeks, my Civic has received more attention than it's seen in a few years. The more time I've been putting into it, the more I've been looking back on my past with this car. It definitely has some history to it but that's for another day. Long story short, it's been built, stolen and recovered completely stripped, rebuilt, broken into 3 times all while going through countless motors and transmissions. Probably sounds like your average EK owners story though.

My obsession to own, build and race a Honda Civic EK began about 15 years ago. At the time, internet videos were just becoming popular and the JUN Super Lemon Civic EK4 was one of the hottest Civic's built at the time. I must have watched this video over 1,000 times dreaming for mine to sound, look and be as fast as this. Believe it or not, 0:35 - 1:00 used to be my voicemail for the longest time.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! We love to read your thoughts..