September 3, 2012

B'Squared: The Next Chapter



One year ago to the day, Brandi and I ventured off into the land of marriage. The journey so far has given us more than we could have ever wished for. I thought the year leading up to our wedding day was the best year of my life but I was proven wrong very quickly. The experiences, places and memories we've shared this year have been incredible. However, there was one particular event that has stood out a lot. In February 2012, Brandi took a trip for work that is now becoming a life changing event for us. No, we aren't pregnant if that's what you're thinking...but we are taking on a new adventure that is sure to change our lives.



Brandi, thank for being who you are and giving me your all day in and day out. You've shown me so much over the entire course of our relationship that I will forever be grateful for. Happy 1 year anniversary!

I'll love you til the end.

Your husband,

Brandon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! We love to read your thoughts..