August 2, 2011

Boner | Soup

Last night Brandi and I did some much needed grocery shopping and then stopped off at Baja Fresh for some take-out before heading home to do something we haven't done in a long time...sit down together and just watch TV. I know it sounds weird but we just haven't had the time to eat dinner, have a few drinks and just enjoy some laughs.

I recorded some stand up comedy a while back that we finally got to watch. The first few I put on were strike out's until we came across Nicholas Swardson: Seriously, Who Farted?...Ummm, why haven't we ever been informed of such a funny ass guy? The title alone had me intrigued! Then again, anything relating to farting makes me laugh.

Needless to say, he was hilarious! Take a few minutes to watch the clip below. He goes through video games, pot brownies, summer movies and later talks about high-fives from a spider monkey. If you like Dane Cook type comedy, this is for you!



Anyhow, I'm at Keyes Toyota right now waiting for my Scion to finish getting its routine oil change. I have a day full of work to do before a few us are headed back to K1 Speed for some more karting tonight! I know, we're obsessed!

I hope everyone has a productive and positive Tuesday! 

Until next time...

-Brandon

1 comment:

  1. BONER SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!

    i like monkeys but i love tohigh five! omg he was a amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We love to read your thoughts..